IMPORTANT! This Helmet Hook order page is for STP 2017 Participants ONLY!
Please read the information below to learn about the product but please IGNORE the pricing and shipping info as it does NOT apply to you. IF you click on the Helmet Hook in the MENU above or on the banner on the main page, you will get to the REGULAR order page with the regular prices. THIS is the only page where you can get the discount.
IF you decide to tell anyone else about the Helmet Hook and they will NOT be participating in the STP 2017 ride, please send them to TheHelmetHook.com
We are giving over a 50% discount on we are doing so on the condition that you ride in the STP 2017, that you post about the helmet hook (and TheHelmetHook.com website), that you tell people about the STP 2017 and IF you make a ride video to please tell others about the Helmet Hook and where to get it. In addition, video reviews of the Helmet Hook or how to mount the Helmet Hook videos are greatly appreciated and please send links of any posts or videos to us at email@example.com or post on our Facebook page.
Note! Do NOT order a pad lock from THIS page unless it is together with a Helmet Hook. Again, free shipping and all that and we would actually lose money on the pad lock if you did. Thank you for your understanding.
If you have friends that also want a Helmet Hook and they will be riding the STP and they're close to you, please order together if you can as it will save us on shipping money and with 50% discount, we would really like to consolidate shipments if we can.
At the time of checkout, in the field that asks how you found out about the Helmet Hook, please let us know your SCREEN NAME that you will be riding under.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
So, your helmet keeps falling off the bike? Boy, do I have a solution for you.
Like many inventions and ideas, the Helmet Hook was born from frustration. I simply dropped my helmet one too many times. My helmet only cost me $137 and it still hurt every time that thing fell on the ground and started rolling around. I can only imagine what people feel that have a $500-700 dollar helmet...
Anyway, without further ado, I present the Helmet Hook...
- When you stop to get gas, hang your helmet on the Helmet Hook.
- No more hanging it on the rear view mirrors only to have to readjust them.
- Did you know that when hanging your helmet on your rear view mirrors or even the bar end weights on your handlebar, you risk crushing the helmet liner which will lower it's ability to protect your head. Arai even says so in their helmet manuals. Please see page 11 in their online manual here. Click here for a screen capture of that page.
- Some bikes have helmet locks or you can buy an after market helmet lock but they are always attached to the frame meaning that your helmet WILL be resting against a hard surface, increasing the chance of it getting scraped up
- The position of the Helmet Hook is IDEAL. It's at the furthermost point from the bike
- If you have Bar End Weights on your bike (and if not, they're cheap) you can use the Helmet Hook
- If you have Hand Guards, you can use the Helmet Hook
- The Helmet Hook is compatible with virtually every bike on the market Street Bike, Dirt Bike, ATV, etc.
- Been shopping? Hang your bags on the Helmet Hook while getting your gloves out of the bike luggage, etc. Hang the bags and have your hands free to open the Top Box
- Do you keep your bike on a Battery Tender? Hang the cables on the Helmet Hook to keep them from dragging on the ground
- The Helmet Hook can be mounted facing the bike or facing out.
- Installation is very simple. Unscrew the Bar Weight or Hand Guard, put the Helmet Hook in place and screw Weight or Guard back on.
- You can hang your helmet from the STRAP, from the D-Rings or other type of attachment and it even works with ratcheting type straps. Works with ALL HELMETS!
- The Helmet Hook is made from 1/4" ABS Plastic and is very strong. In fact we offer a LIFETIME WARRANTY on the Helmet Hook. Should the Helmet Hook ever break or fail in any way, take a picture of the broken one, send it to us and we'll replace it immediately.
- Note that the Helmet Hook was NOT designed as a Helmet Lock. It is designed for temporary use. Needless to say, you can leave it on there as long as you'd like but the idea behind it is to hang it while you get gas, stop and get something to drink and so on. That said, we do offer a pad lock for those who would like to lock their helmets. You can buy any pad lock but because the pad lock has to go through BOTH sides of the hook, the metal shackle has to be pretty long and most small pad locks have short shackles. We therefore recommend getting a pad lock if you think you may want to lock your helmet at some point.
- Some of the pictures are of the original model which had a larger diameter. Current model is the one pictured with the Pad Lock.
Note! Because of the many thousands of combinations of bar weights, handguards, bikes and helmets, it is not really possible to make a Helmet Hook that fits perfectly on every bike or for any helmet (some D rings for instance are pretty small). So, keep in mind that because of the material, it is very easy to modify the Helmet Hook to suit your needs. The ABS plastic is easy to grind down if you want the end slimmer or shorter and if you need to bend parts of it, it can easily be heated and formed. Bottom line, it's really easy to make it perfect for your bike and helmet and we are very liberal with our warranty so go ahead, pimp it if necessary.
- IF you are unsure of whether the Helmet Hook will fit on your handlebars, send us a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know. Note that it will fit just about any handle bars that have either some kind of hand guards or bar end weights. Regardless if the bar end weights screw into the handlebars with a long bolt or they are the kind that has a screw that goes into a rubber that expands when you tighten it.
- Do NOT ride with anything hanging on the Helmet Hook!
- You will need Bar End Weights or Hand Guards to mount the Helmet Hook to the handlebars
Important information for International Customers
- If you would like to buy more than one Helmet Hook at one time and would like to save on shipping, just contact us at email@example.com and we'll give you a better shipping rate. Note that INTERNATIONAL shipping is around $4 for the first Helmet Hook and not much more for additional hooks, HOWEVER, because the mail service we use does NOT integrate with the shopping cart, when checking out, sometimes you will get a higher shipping price. Please email us to confirm a shipping price and when you do, make sure to send us your complete address. Thank you.
- International shipping usually takes 5-10 days depending on the country.
- To see if there is a local dealer/distributor (in the USA or International), please go to the Reseller page
I have an important and personal message. I friend of mine has had to sell his bikes to avoid being homeless. He rescues animals and donates to animal rescues but will soon be homeless if I cant' find him help. If he gets thrown out, his animals will go to the pound and around here, will most likely be killed. PLEASE spread this gofundme link on all your social media and above all to other countries so we can get a wide coverage. This is very legit as I have known him for over 15 years. Giving even a dollar is no shame,